I absolutely love helping others create a space that is a perfect fit for them, whether you want to shop at IKEA and Home Goods, go all out with premium name brand products, or do a mix of both. I like to say that my approach is collaborative, like a friend helping you out with ideas. Don’t think of me as your traditional interior designer, as that is not where I fit into the design world. Instead, think of me as filling in that gap between DIY and hiring a designer to do it all for you. My goal is to collaborate with you and help you create a space that is perfect for you.
The ideal person for my workshop:
- You have an idea of what you want, but are having a hard time putting an plan together and executing it.
- You have a blank slate and need help getting started.
- You don’t want to spend thousands on a full service designer.
- You are stuck on the layout of your space.
- You don’t know your style at all and need someone to help you discover what it is.
- You don’t know what to put on your walls.
- You want to decorate around current items you have and don’t know what else to buy.
- You simply love home decor and want to hang out with others that love the same thing.
My motto: “Don’t DIY, Let’s Do It Together”
Right now, I’m leading workshops at Helen Thomas Simply Smashing in Andover, MA. They are called “Rejuvenate Your Space Workshops” and you can sign up for them on Eventbrite. The workshop lasts about 2-2.5 hours and costs $75. I will also come to your home and do a workshop there with a group of friends.
In these workshops you will:
1. Arrive with photos of your current space and share your design dilemma.
2. Go through a discovery process using Pinterest, pinning with intention!
3. Draw a floor plan of your current space and work on layout options.
5. Research different products and finishes(wall colors, floors, etc) for your space.
6. Create an action plan for yourself so that you walk away with a clarity and direction.
If you have questions, just drop me a note. I will also come to your home and work one-on-one.